Tracy Clarita, S.H.
Tracy Clarita Joined Arifudin & Susanto Partnership (ASP Law Firm) in 2020. Tracy gained her bachelor of Law from Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia in 2019. During her university years, she was actively involved in numerous campus and law-related, organizations. She also served as a member of the university's public relations division.
Tracy is extremely motivated to constantly develop her skills and grow professionally. Since joining ASP, Tracy has contributed to various research, legal drafting, and legal review, mainly related to general corporate and company law, and bankruptcy and suspension of debt payment obligation (PKPU).
Tracy also assisted clients in court proceedings related to tort and preparing the required documents, on litigation. She is also responsible for conducting research and review on regulatory and compliance matters, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various legal documents.
Tracy passed the Advocate Examination held by the Indonesian Advocates Association (Perhimpunan Advokat Indonesia – PERADI).
Tracy is Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Junior Associate
- Bachelor of Law, Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia
- Non Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Postponement of Debt Settlement Obligation
- Staff Receiver and Administrator of PT Mugi Mugi Jaya dan Shierly
- Staff Receiver and Administrator of PT Harapan Surya Lestari
- Staff Receiver and Administrator of PT Nusuno Karya